Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Coke & A Smile-


This weekend the kids & I ventured out to the mall to hold my sister's hand as she got her ears re-pierced. After an exciting time a Claire's...where the girl with the piercing gun was barely old enough to even drive a car, we wen't over to the food court to grab a bite. As we were ordering our food the nice guy asked what I would like to drink. Beckham quickly responded-"Oh, she'll have Diet Coke." Then turning to we with a concentrating look on is face, his voice a little higher says "You want Diet Coke mom?" To which I respond..."That would be Great!" I love that kid!!!

2 comments:

6 P's in a Pod said...

He's the SHIZZLE-Ma-NIZZLE! If anybody needed proof of Pavlov's Law, here it is...

Tiff said...

I seriously love that story - to funny! (I think you might be drinking to much diet coke) yea right like I can say that!