Monday, January 5, 2009

i am alive...

just so you know, i am not dead. 
 i just decided that during the holidays that i was going to take a vacation from everything!  ok, i had to still be a wife & mother, but today was my first day back a work since Christmas Eve day... if you know me at all that is a Christmas miracle all in it's self.  
Christmas was pretty low key at our house & i didn't even take many pictures- gasp!  i know, so not like me.  But i am back into the swing of party mode.  Planning Beck's 4th birthday, coming up in a couple of week, so i will be blogging a lot about pirates in the week to come (that's the theme).  
Even New Years was kind of a bust.  if you didn't know, or you couldn't figure out, i obsess about things... just a little bit.  ha ha.  my current obsession has to do with one of my Resolutions-  to be a better dog owner.  oh yeah, back to my obsession.  The Dog Whisperer.  are you laughing yet?  i seriously have like 20 episodes on my DVR right now.  anyway, it was a dog whisperer marathon on New Years & my hunny & my brother-in-law just wanted to play Rock Band, so i watched a lot of dog whisperer.  i know... capital L- loser!  
ok, enough blabbing for tonight-  i'll be back later to talk about the rest of my resolutions.  
Happy 2009.  may it find you just where you want to be!

6 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

your so cute and thank you again for brunch those were the best pancakes everrrrr! also if you want to poo your pants over the cutest thing ever go to my blog. you will die or poo

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I did not even know you had a dog?? I want to see a picture and what kind of dog do you have??
Anyway, you crack me up and super woman does need a break sometimes you know? You are such a hoot!

Natalie said...

I know I am sorry we couldn't make it work...next time. That's hilarious about the dog whisperer...ty loves that show too. It really does teach you A TON about what you're doing wrong. Good luck with the pirate planning.

Jack Attack said...

said we didn't get together over th holiday's. life was crazy. I hope to come up in Feb/Mar for awhile so let's try then.
P.S. your book of the week is one of my favorite Christmas stories. We've been reading that every Christmas Eve for the past 25 years.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

jusst thinking of you love you! hope you had a good day!!

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

I can't wait to see all your fun pirate ideas. Maybe all of you dog whisperer watching will pay off. If not, at least we can all get a few good laughs out of it.