Friday, January 30, 2009

digital scrapping 101...

i will be teaching another beginning scrapbooking class in March.
  
we will be teaching scrapbooking techniques using photoshop & photoshop elements.
the class is 4 weeks long.  classes run March 10rd-31th.  Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:00pm (realistically we will go till 8:30)
classes are held in Provo.  the cost of the class is $60.00.  

the curriculum depends on the overall skill level of the class, determined by a questionnaire sent out before the class begins.  you can email me or leave a comment with any questions you might have.

**also if anyone is interested in an advanced scrapping class let me know.

2 comments:

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

Oh, I would love to attend, but enrichment is March 17th (Tuesday night). Will you be doing another class a different month?

Amy Anderson said...

Brit! I want to take this class... sadly I cant come down on Tuesday nights because of PCTV. (someone has to report the weather) Next time could you please do it on Friday night - so I can come! I'll pay you double. hehe... Loves xoxo Amy