Wednesday, June 4, 2008

...FlatOut Fantastic!...

So this is my new fav "lighter lifestyle" food.  I hate the word diet!  Probably just because I am not a skinny person, therefore my entire life would have to be a diet!!!!  Anyway-  these are so soft & yummy.  Not to mention my favorite kind~ light spinach flavor-- has only 6 carbs & 90 calories in a whole one.  They are so great for wraps & a lighter veggie pizza.  Pick some up next time you're at the store.  You should be able to find them by the pita.

3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

mmmmm...looks great! I always need new cooking ideas! Oh, I love love Avi's new shoes, so cute that even Lance came into see them! That means a lot (he's not much of a blogger :)

Wards said...

Britney I have been so bad about contacting you! I really apologize! I would love to catch up, I don't have your number though! Avi is so cute and funny thing is my little Avie has red hair too! So yeah, I would love to talk to you and hope to soon! And I love your recipe blog!

Natalie said...

Love those, they are a great choice for Lighter eating. By the way, you should have Edgar get like 5 or 6 bottles, they are small and I think I used close to 3 bottles just for the enchiladas.