Friday, May 30, 2008

...the kind of stats a girl wants...

So the other day we went for Avi's 18 month check up.  The doctor asked me how her eating habits were & as you can see from the picture she is like me & DrEaMs about food.  She can eat twice as much as Becks.  Luckily for her, so far, she has her dads metabolism.  She was in the 25th percentile for height & the -15th for weight.  Yes that is a negative sign.  When the doctor told me to start bringing her in monthly for weight checks I thought to myself..."are you kidding me?!?  I would KILL to have those stats!"  Never the less, we have to take her in every month now to make sure she isn't loosing weight.  
 

18 month stats...

 weight- 18 lb. 6 oz.
length- 31"
OFC (head)- 46.1 cm

3 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

I have the same problem, no matter how much I eat I just lose weight!! Ha yeah right!! I wish I was as lucky as avi!

Jack Attack said...

she's fine. Jack has been in the 5th percentile for height and weight since he was born and I'm not worried. kind of nice that he can still wear his 6-12 month clothes from last summer. just give her ice cream after dinner every night.

nice job on the yard sale find. great yard sales don't exist here.

Whitney said...

Yeah, Lincoln is a monster. he just had his 18 mo. appt and weighed 24 lb 10 oz and is 34 1/4 in. long. He is 95th for height and 50th for weight. I sure wish I had Avi's metabolism. She is so cute. We miss you guys. Your flowers look great too!